Header Ads

20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil


1. Oh, I had no idea that those were your favourite magazines.

Source: Daily Haha

2. Take that for telling us Santa was real.


3. Hasta Lavista, Baby.

Source: Smile Post

4. Oops I did it again !

Source: Mlanceroy

5. Best day ever!

Source: Xiouou

6. Surprise, MoFo!


7. Soon...very soon.

Source: VK

8. So you're telling me I can never ever be a hairdresser?

Source: Trend Ting

9. So you cleaned me up. It'd be a shame if I shit myself again.

Source: LOL

10. Oh-kay, so that's the Grand Canyon.

Source: Chucks Fun

11. Babysit her they said. It'd be easy they said.

Source: Humor Sharing

12. You still wanna give me a bath now?

Source: Img Arcade

13. She doesn't know it yet, but I just peed.

Source: Sathish Kumar

14. Let's show these losers how it's done.

Source: Pix Good

15. What? I'd warned him.

Source: Smile Post

16. Up yours, photographer.

Source: Smile Post

17. Surprise! We whitewashed the house. Thank us later.

Source: I Village

18. And then Donald Duck ran his sketch pen all over your couch.

Source: Humor Sharing

19. Jackpot!

Source: Chuck's Fun

20. What? He'd always wanted a tattoo, didn't he?


No comments

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.