Header Ads

British astronaut Tim Peake is calling on school children to join him when he exercises in SPACE

Tim Peake is the first British astronaut to be chosen to go into space by the European Space Agency - and he wants UK kids to help him

I'm about to achieve the greatest dream of my life.
On December 15 I will leave Earth to fly to the International Space Station.
It is a great honour to become one of only a handful of British astronauts - and become the first British European Space Agency (ESA) astronaut.
But I am already looking at trying to inspire the next generation.
Somewhere in Manchester, Cardiff, Newcastle, Glasgow, Belfast, London or Birmingham there is a young boy or girl who will hopefully fulfil their dream like I am going to do.


1 comment:

  1. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Best Cannabis Club Barcelona

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.